Monday, August 11, 2014

Waaaaaaaar Eagle, HEY! Updates on Life.

   Hello world! I'm officially moved into my dorm in Glenn Hall on campus at Auburn University! Let me just say that life has been whirlwind since move-in on Saturday. We got our room organized and put together and instantly jumped into recruitment parties! Let me start by saying that I am in love with our rooms! I feel like my roommate and I did so well at making it feel like such a home-y and cozy place!


We are in absolute love with our new home! And for those of you that have asked, we do have a refrigerator, TV and microwave, they're just not pictured! As stated earlier, we jumped feet first into recruitment after moving in! I met my Pi Chi group (the group of girls that i'm going through recruitment with) Saturday night and started parties on Sunday. We did parties all day Sunday and half of the day today and to say that I am tired is the understatement of the century! I've been spending the past few hours laying in bed flipping back and forth between Say Yes to the Dress and Friends and I have never been happier. Recruitment is one of the most fun things I have ever done though! I love meeting new people and this is the absolute best way to do it! 



   I know that this is not my typical blog setup, but I've had people asking for updates since I moved so here it is! Thank you all so much for your support and your thoughts! War Eagle! Your regular thought proving, humorous, and generally awesome (if I do say so myself) blog posts will return sometime this week! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment